Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v2 02/12] Rename PSR sysctl/domctl interfaces and xsm policy to make them be general.

Normally there is no need to have period at the end of the subject line.

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 04:49:03PM +0800, Yi Sun wrote:
> This patch renames PSR sysctl/domctl interfaces and related xsm policy to
> make them be general for all resource allocation features but not only
> for CAT. Then, we can resuse the interfaces for all allocation features.

It would be useful to list what is changed to what. Afaict "cat" is
changed to "alloc".

This patch mostly looks fine cod-wise. The only thing I want to point
out is that you should bump the version number for both domctl and
sysctl.