Re: [Xen-devel] [For 4.9] Updating https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Release_Features to reflect support status of new features

On Tue, 2017-06-27 at 13:04 +0200, Lars Kurth wrote:

> > > I think that the interface is probably in a final form, the code
> > > is
> > > complete, and there are no known bugs or issues; so I'd say tech
> > > preview.

I agree. There's potential for new features and improvement, like
supporting soft-affinity (not for scheduling, as all is static, but for
NUMA placement reasons) and/or introducing tracing in there.

But all are the kind of improvement that happens even for supported
features.

> > > Dario, any opinions?

I think Tech Preview is ok.

Dario