[Xen-devel] preparations 4.7.3 and 4.6.6

All,

with the goal of releasing in about 3 weeks time, please point out
backport candidates you find missing from the respective staging
branches, but which you consider relevant. Please note that 4.6.6
is expected to be the last xenproject.org managed release from
its branch.

Andrew, I think I had seen you offer taking care of backports of
one or both of

5c4f579e0e x86/pv: Fix the handling of `int $x` for vectors which alias
exceptions
a0b40c3e08 x86/pagewalk: Fix pagewalk's handling of instruction fetches
(its prereq revert 224acdd04a backports easily to at least 4.8,
but we don't want to apply that alone, obviously)

Was that meant for just 4.8, or also one or both of these older
branches?

Jan