Re: [Xen-devel] Emulation of xen ARM on qemux86_64

Hi,
    Thank you for the quick response.
What I wanted to know is that if there is any yocto layer support for XEN-ARM on QEMU machine, which could be used for testing purposes. Like for RCAR there is a [1] Meta-platform-xen layer which provides support for RCAR. Same way, is there a layer which can be used for QEMU?

[1] https://github.com/qbeeukraine/meta-platform-xen

regards,
Pranay Kukreti
VIT university, Vellore.