[Xen-devel] Emulation of xen ARM on qemux86_64

Hi,
I am new to xen-arm development on yocto-project. Right now i dont have a hardware, but i wanted to see how xen-arm works, so was wondering if xen-arm can be implemented to be used with a qemu machine. If so please let me know where can i find the resources.
Thanks,
Pranay Kukreti