[Xen-devel] Added 5 additional Design sessions to Developer Summit Schedule

Hi everyone,

I added the following sessions to the Design Part of the Summit: you can see
them via
https://xendeveloperanddesignsummit2017.sched.com/overview/type/Interactive+Design+%26+Problem+Solving+Session
 (just showing Design sessions)

Please also make use of the "Add to my Sched(ule)" feature in
https://xendeveloperanddesignsummit2017.sched.com: this will help me identify
scheduling conflicts *before* the event and will make the event smoother: in
other words we can make scheduling decisions using real data, before the event.

Added Sessions:

July 12
=======
Design Discussion: Intel New QoS (RDT) Features - Yi Sun, Intel

Design Discussion: SGX virtualization - Kai Huang, Intel

Design Discussion: Support for 5-level paging (including support for PV-guests)
- Yi Liu, Intel & Jürgen Groß, SUSE
Note: We merged a proposal from Yi and Jürgen. If we need more time, we can add
another session on the 13th

July 13
=======
Design Discussion: Shared Virtual Memory Virtualization Implementation on Xen -
Yi Liu, Intel

Best Regards
Lars