[Xen-devel] qemu-xen-traditional VNC SASL support

Hi,

I read that only bug fixes are being accepted for qemu-xen-traditional. I'd quite like to see SASL support for VNC in qemu-xen-traditional so that it is available when using IOEMU stub-domains.

I've got a patch that back-ports this support from upstream QEMU but as it can't be considered
a bug fix, does that mean there's no chance of it being merged?

Thanks.  Simon