[Xen-devel] Newer Windows in Xen Project osstest test lab

Ian Jackson writes ("RE: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 108068: regressions -
FAIL"):
> Paul Durrant writes ("RE: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 108068: regressions
> - FAIL"):
> > Ok, there really should be tests for Windows 10 and/or Server 2016 in
> > there. A lot of the newer viridian features only apply to those OS.
>
> I'll look into this.

Citrix's XenRT have a large number of autoinstall images which we can
use.  Looking at the list available I propose to test
   win10v1703-x86.iso
   ws16-x64.iso
(There are also various other win10v*, -x86 versions, _uefi versions
available, but we have limited test bandwidth so I would like to
keep it to about two new images to replace winxpsp3.)