Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 108068: regressions - FAIL

It's very hard to say. There's nothing particularly conclusive in the logs.
QEMU has definitely requested a reset as can be seen in

http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/108068/test-amd64-i386-xl-qemut-winxpsp3-vcpus1/italia0---var-log-xen-qemu-dm-win.guest.osstest--incoming.log

but really no clue why. The most obvious reason would be a BSOD in the OS, but
without catching it in the act there's not much we can tell.

IMO testing OS that are so massively out of date is probably not worthwhile. If
there is any real problem then I'd expect it to manifest across multiple
versions of Windows and so other tests should catch such an issue.

  Paul