Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on lager for DOMU

Hi George,

I didn't test official Renesas yocto layer for Lager board.

But general approach to bring-up xen-tools in Dom0 rootfs are follow:
1. clone meta-virtualization layer along with other layers
2. Append xen-base package into default package list (e.g. core-image-minimal or weston-image-minimal).
3. In addition you need to add Xen specific options to Dom0 kernel config (please refer to [1] as reference).

After that please refer to Oleksandr mail about DomU start-up.

With the best regards,
Iurii