Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on lager for DOMU

On 24/01/2017 13:05, George John wrote:
Hi all,

Hello,

I was able to bring up Dom0 in lager board by steps followed by charles.
What could be the steps I could follow to bring up DomU in xen for lager
board.?..

You can give a look to:
        - https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Mainline_Linux_Kernel_Configs
- https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions#DomU_kernel_and_DTS

Alternatively, you can find a distribution where the kernel has Xen options enabled. It may be the case in Yocto, or you can look at centos (see [1]).

How to bring xen-utils in the filesystem(yocto build) of Dom0
linux for configuring DomU.

I don't know much about Yocto. I have CCed Iurri who I think is using Yocto. It might be able to help you here.

Cheers,

[1] https://blog.xenproject.org/2015/10/05/xen-in-centos-7-aarch64/

--
Julien Grall