Re: [Xen-devel] Xen installation on Nvidia Jetson TK-1

On 24/01/2017 05:48, Methuku Karthik wrote:
Hello,

Hello,

Please don't use HTML in your e-mail. Plain text is the standard on mailing list.

I am trying to install xen on Nvidia Jetson TK1. I am using this repo

/git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/xen.git
<http://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/xen.git> branch : tegra-tk1-jetson-v1/

I would recommend you to try the patch series posted on the mailing list few months ago (see [1]).

If you still have any issue please report it on Xen-devel so it can be fixed on the new version of the series.

I tried
/make dist-xen debug=y CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=jetson XEN_TARGET_ARCH=arm32
to build using this command

/

/but it doesnt work. instead i used

//make dist-xen debug=y CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=*tegra* XEN_TARGET_ARCH=arm32/

build was successful.

I checked Rules.mk file in xen/arch/arm there is no rule for
CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK= jetson or tegra ?

Looking at the series on the ML, it should be CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=tegra.

Regards,

[1] https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-09/msg00386.html

--
Julien Grall