Re: [Xen-devel] Atheros WiFi - memory paging failure on driver load

On 18/07/2016 19:56, Andrey Grodzovsky wrote:
> Thank you for your comments !
> As a question , will disabling MSI enable bit in the card  and
> switching back to legacy interrupt method might resolve the issue ?

I don't know.  That will be down to the driver itself.  However, the use
of legacy line interrupts is really a worst case scenaro, and should be
avoided at all costs.

To investigate further, you need to identify which register domU is
attempting to access which is within the first page, and whether dom0
accesses the same register.  It could be that there is some behaviour
difference in the driver between dom0 and domU, or that there is some
behavioural difference in Xen to do with dom0 and domU accesses to this
register.

~Andrew