Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Memory de-duplication

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 7:24 AM, Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 07:07:01AM -0400, Maryam Masoudian wrote:
> Thanks.
> One more thing, is it possible to see the percentage of shared memory among
> VMs by xl tool?
> As there is a xl sharing and I want to know whether this provides this
> facility ...

Not sure. You can check xl manpage for those commands.

xl doesn't have any command that shows you a breakdown of sharing among VMs, but if you run xl info it will tell you the total amount of memory shared and amount saved with sharing. If you need the information for a particular VM, you will need to query Xen using the xc_domain_getinfo function in the libxc library.

Tamas