[Xen-devel] Xen Memory de-duplication

Hi,

I have some questions about memory de-duplication in xen.
Firstly, I want to know if this feature is available in Xen .
If it is, how can I enable it in Xen 4.6 HVM mode.

Also, if I want to do some logging or other action whenever a COW happens on shared memory, where should I add my codes? (is the /xen/memshr folder containing the memory de-duplication code)?

Regards,