[Xen-devel] Update SeaBIOS to include 8a0df3

Hello,

I would like to request an update of the SeaBIOS repository to include the
latest commits in the 1.9-stable branch. I'm only interested in commit
8a0df3, which is basically our current version (rel-1.9.1) plus a build fix
for FreeBSD (or for objcopy implementations that are strict regarding
alignments).

Would it be possible to push it to our SeaBIOS and update Config.mk, or now
is too late?

Thanks, Roger.