Re: [Xen-devel] Error booting Xen

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Dario Faggioli
<dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Harmandeep,

>> > Latest set looks good. No boot issues. No resets.
>> > Full log at http://paste2.org/NxHNW4vn
>>
>> > Sorry I don't know much about source of last few
>> > lines. I was just tracing in xen when these came.
>> > I was unable to create them again. I will inform
>> > you if I get these again.
>>
>> The WRMSR ones are of no concern. What I'm curious about are the
>> five instances of
>>
>> (XEN) traps.c:3290: GPF (0000): ffff82d08019cb87 -> ffff82d080242e15
>>
>> Could you check what these addresses correspond to in source?
>>
> I guess you just happened to forgot to follow up on this question from
> Jan?

Sorry for responding so late.

$ addr2line -e xen-syms ffff82d08019cb87
xen/xen/arch/x86/traps.c:2820

>> So far you've said you don't start any, but
>> the logs clearly show otherwise. Are there perhaps any that
>> get auto-started? In which case I'd be interested in you
>> confirming that these come up fine.

Maybe I failed to shutdown a guest which was showing up
on next boot. But there are no auto-starting guests.
Following link goes to latest serial log
http://paste2.org/5PDz9bP1 and then I created a guest with
config (http://paste2.org/azvj25Hg) and
http://paste2.org/cgKna0j1 log was presented at terminal.

I hope this helps.