[Xen-devel] description of gnttab_max_frames command line option.

docs/misc/xen-command-line.markdown says:

    ### gnttab\_max\_frames
    > `= <integer>`

    Specify the maximum number of frames per grant table operation.

Is this true? I thought the limit was on the number of pages which the
guest may use as grant table memory, rather than the maximum number of
operations which a single gnttabop is allowed to contain.

Also:

    ### gnttab\_max\_maptrack\_frames
    > `= <integer>`

    Specify the maximum number of maptrack frames domain.

I can't parse this one at all. I think it might be trying to say that it
specifies a per-domain maximum to the number of pages used as maptrack
pages?