Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 65141: regressions - FAIL

On Thu, 2015-12-03 at 05:58 +0000, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

It's the nested-vmx/VT-x test case which Intel contributed to osstest over
the last few months. AFAIK VT-d is not involved in any way (no passthrough
etc).

> I can't access above link. If you can help describe the test steps in
> plain text, I can check whether we can reproduce locally.

Sorry, I hadn't spotted that the adhoc link was internal to the colo when I
c&p'd it.

This test case has failed in the last half-dozen real xen-unstable flights,
including the one which started this thread and the latest one which is atÂ
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/65287/test-amd64-amd64-qemuu-nested-intel/info.html

The test case is installing Xen in an HVM guest to produce an L1 host and
then trying to boot an L2 HVM guest within that L1, which fails.