Re: [Xen-devel] [Vote] Re-open staging for contributions at RC3

The tree is in good state as far as I can tell.

I asked Jan on IRC. He doesn't have strong opinion.

And from the feedback I got from this threads, several maintainers
expressed their opinion in favour of reopening the tree.

So I now make the decision we branch at RC3 and reopen xen-unstable for
new contributions.

I will send out an email to announce this.

Wei.