[Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 development window closes today and other information

Hi all

The development window of Xen 4.6 release closes today. I would like to
thank everyone for their hard work to make this happen.

Committers, please finish committing all pending patches as soon as
possible. The cut off day for committing currently pending features is
Friday next week.

Maintainers, if you're aware of any patches that need to be committed
please inform relevant committers and me. Please also CC me on any bug
reports and bug fix patches during the freeze.

Committers and maintainers, in next week we also need to review
requests for freeze exception (if there is any).

Contributors, to request for freeze exception please write email to
xen-devel@, CC revelant maintainers and me, provide the information
needed as described in [0]. Note that freeze exception can only be
granted within next week.

Wei.

[0]: <E1Z8Rcu-0003v6-7l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>