Re: [Xen-devel] PCI Pass-through in Xen ARM - Draft 2.

On 06/07/15 12:09, Manish Jaggi wrote:

>>> In the context of the hypercall processing.
>> That wasn't my question. I asked, how Xen will find the mapping between
>> the gdbf and vDeviceID? He doesn't have access to the firmware table and
>> therefore not able to find the right one.
> I believe gsbdf and vDeviceID would be same.

Xen and the guest need to translate the gsbdf the same way. If this is
clearly defined by a spec, then you should give a link to it.

If not, you have to explain in this design doc how you plan to have xen
and the guest using the same vdevID for a given gsbdf.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall