Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 Development Update (2 WEEKS TO FREEZE, important information in preamble)

= Prognosis =

The states are: none -> fair -> ok -> good -> done

none - nothing yet
fair - still working on it, patches are prototypes or RFC
ok   - patches posted, acting on review
good - some last minute pieces
done - all done, might have bugs

*  Intel GVT-g (none)
    requires refactoring ioreq-server, fixing 16-byte MMIO emulation
    and optional PV IOMMU support
   -  Yu, Zhang
Hi wei, following are status of Intel GVT-g:

1> ioreq-server refactor: fair. patch sent out by me, but not much
comments.

2> 16-byte MMIO emulation: I believe status is good, several patch
versions sent out by Paul.

3> PV IOMMU: new draft in discussion. Malcolm Crossley has been
working on it. So status should be none or fair?

Thanks
Yu

*  Porting Intel P-state driver to Xen (fair)
   -  Wang, Wei