Re: [Xen-devel] ACPI shutdown unreliable with win7?

I already said this to Ian, but for the record... From my reading of the ACPI
spec (v 5.0, page 23 glossary entry) the SCI is an active low, shareable,
level-sensitive interrupt, but our code (pmtimer.c:pmt_update_sci) seems to
treat it as active high. I'll have a look at the QEMU SCI code as reference,
but maybe it is just broken.

  Paul