Re: [Xen-devel] ACPI shutdown unreliable with win7?

On Fri, 2015-05-29 at 15:25 +0100, Paul Durrant wrote:
> [...]

The screenshot in e.g.
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/56929/test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemut-win7-amd64/info.html
seems to show that the guest isn't even trying to shut down, it's just
sat there at the desktop:

http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/56929/test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemut-win7-amd64/win.guest.osstest--vnc.jpeg

I think if it had hit WU there would be activity on the screen?

FWIW We appear to wait 200s, if we were seeing failures due to windows
update then I'd be inclined to extend that, but I think right now that
would be premature, unless WU happens with no status on the screen.

Ian