Re: [Xen-devel] [OSSTEST v6 14/24] Test pygrub and pvgrub on the regular flights

Ian Campbell writes ("[OSSTEST v6 14/24] Test pygrub and pvgrub on the regular
flights"):
> Since we now have the ability to test these drop one of each of
> pygrub, pvgrub-32 and pvgrub-64 into the standard flights. Omitting
> the {Guest}_diver runvar causes ts-debian-di-install to use the d-i
> images in the location configured via TftpDiVersion, so they are
> Version Controlled along with the d-i version used for the host.
>
> This adds three new jobs:

I think we should consider at this point which jobs we can drop as a
result of these new ones being added.  Ideally this patch would
contain hunks adding "delete this later" style comments to some
existing tests.