Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.2-testing test] 50412: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 15.04.15 at 21:09, <osstest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flight 50412 xen-4.2-testing real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/50412/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-amd64-i386-qemuu-freebsd10-i386 10 guest-start       fail REGR. vs.
> 36512
>  test-amd64-i386-pair   21 guest-migrate/src_host/dst_host fail REGR. vs.
> 36512
>  test-i386-i386-pair    21 guest-migrate/src_host/dst_host fail REGR. vs.
> 36512

These have been persistent since flight 50318. While for the 1st
one I can't immediately see what's going wrong, the 2nd and 3rd
ones suffer from full SWIOTLBs again on at least one of the two
hosts. Could they be told to use a larger SWIOTLB?

While looking at the serial log I also noticed that the kernel boot
messages end when the boot console gets disabled. That's may
end up being rather unhelpful going forward in case of issues
occurring during Dom0 boot. Can this be adjusted?

Jan