[Xen-devel] How to enable qemu-dm tracing in XEN

Hi:
    I want to enable qemu-dm's tracing in XEN. I have built qemu with "make debug=y tools" command, and found that during building, qemu is configured with "trace_backend=stderr" option. However, there aren't any  trace log in /var/log/qemu/qemu-dm-{domain_name}.log. I have also tried to call "trace_event_set_state_dynamic(EVENT_ID, true)" in code, but there are still no trace info output in log file.
   Could anyone give me some advice about it?  Thanks.