Re: [Xen-devel] stubdom vtpm build failure in staging

Agree, I will try it. I came back to office today.

> Or switch to the standard uint.._t types in that whole subtree, but perhaps
> some
> of this code is important from elsewhere in which case I can see why you
> wouldn't want to do that.

I am afraid that this modification still doesn't pass old gcc.

> Ian.

BTW, update the status of 'Xen stubdom vTPM for HVM virtual machine' patches.
I planned to submit these serious of patch before Feb. 16th, but a tricky bug
and
Chinese New Year vacation make me put off submitting these patches.
Now I have fixed it and am wrapping up these patches.

-Quan