Re: [Xen-devel] GSoC ideas for Xen?

On 02/24/2015 06:34 AM, Lars Kurth wrote:
> You seem to have a good list together by now. Should be good enough
> for the application.

Thanks, yeah, I really like the ideas, and a nice list of mentors.
We've got some good stuff in there that should help the wider
ecosystem, which I always prefer over things that just help the
project itself.

- - Karsten

> Regards Lars

> No problem, I realized near the end that I hadn't directly reached
> out to SIG leadership to see what they were thinking about, hence
> my last-hour appeal. :)

> Agreed, and just like last year I forgot my experience here --
> i.e., once you see the notice that GSoC 20** is "on", start working
> on it. So the opening week snuck up on me. :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> - Karsten

>> list Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://lists.xen.org/xen-devel

- --
Karsten 'quaid' Wade        .^\          CentOS Doer of Stuff
http://TheOpenSourceWay.org    \  http://community.redhat.com
@quaid (identi.ca/twitter/IRC)  \v'             gpg: AD0E0C41