Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 Development Update

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 02:39:40PM +0000, David Vrabel wrote:
> On 16/02/15 12:38, wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > = Prognosis =
>
> Does anyone find this section useful?

I do find it useful.

> I imagine its a non-trivial amount of work to keep up-to-date.

Yes. But it's better than looking at email archive every time I need to
check the status of a project.

> Tracking Linux series in this way also doesn't make sense to me as the
> release cycles don't line up.

It is never meant to keep two projects in sync. It's more like letting
people know what other Xen related activities are there in external
projects.

Wei.