Re: [Xen-devel] PML (Page Modification Logging) design for Xen

for general log dirty, ept_invalidate_emt is required because there is
access permission change (dirtied page becomes rw after 1st fault,
so need to change them back to ro again for the new dirty tracking
round). But for PML, there's no permission change at all (always rw),
so such behavior should be noted by general logdirty layer for better
optimization. I'm OK not doing so for initial enabling patch, but it's
something you can think about later. :-)

Thanks
Kevin