Re: [Xen-devel] How do I print all hypercalls as they come in?

On 05/02/15 21:16, D'Mita Levy wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to compile a xen build that will simply print all the hypercalls as they come into the hypervisor. Specifically, I'm looking for the hypercall handler function so that I can insert a simple printk statement.

The logging rate will easily overwhelm your serial connection.  What is the actual piece of information you are after?

I'm having trouble because I can't find a doc that describes what most of the modules found in xen/arch/x86 and x86_64 do...am I right in thinking that the do_platform_op function in platform_hypercall.c serves as the entry point for all hypercalls?

do_platform_op() is the handler for __HYPERCALL_platform_op which is one single hypercall.

The actual hypercall root handler is the 'hypercall' symbol in arch/x86/x86_64/entry.S

~Andrew