Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC V10 0/4] domain snapshot document

> On 29 Jan 2015, at 16:36, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 11:25 +0800, Chunyan Liu wrote:
>> Changes to V9:
>
> This looks good to me, thanks.
>
> Ian/Wei do you have any comments? xapi folks?

The API looks sensible to me.

Xapi normally manages disk snapshots through itâs own plug-in mechanism. Will
it still be possible to

* libxl_domain_suspend
* do custom snapshot stuff involving tapdisk/ ceph/ ...
* libxl_domain_create_restore
?

If so then everything is fine for us. We might use the built-in support for
libxl snapshots for some cases when it arrives.

Cheers,
Dave