Re: [Xen-devel] xen4.5 dom0pvh test failed

Hi Roger,

        Thanks.

        I only have the Linux kernel config (in the attachment), can not find
any useful boot log up to now.

        And I also seen a problem: If I only add dom0pvh=1 (not specify
dom0_mem), error occurs in booting xen.

        I have two other questions:

(1) for dom0pvh this feature, xen 4.5 have to go with linux kernel 3.18???

(2)for dom0pvh this feature, have you any reports about Performance
improvements?

--
Thanks,
Yuzhou