Re: [Xen-devel] frame buffer shared by domains on arch arm linux

On Fri, 2015-01-23 at 18:23 +0800, Mao Mingy wrote:
> On 23/01/2015 18:11, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > On Fri, 2015-01-23 at 18:03 +0800, Mao Mingy wrote:
> >> I modified the "-xen-domid" and "-name" of qemu-system-i386  to match
> >> the domain name and id of the guest Dom, the result is same.
> > Please just let the toolstack launch qemu instead of doing it yourself.
> > With Xen 4.5 you shouldn't need to be doing anything here manually at
> > all.
> >
> > Ian.
> >
> Oh. I was referring to the QEMU instance started at the boot time (
> /etc/init.d/xencommons start)
> Do I still need call "/etc/init.d/xencommons start" when system start?

Yes it should be run and it should be starting a qemu process for dom0.

In summary:
      * Leave xencommons alone, and arrange to run it on boot, so it
        starts a qemu for dom0
      * Allow the toolstack to launch a qemu process for the guest
        domain as and when it deems it necessary.