Re: [Xen-devel] <summary-1> (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

On Mon, 2015-01-12 at 13:53 +0000, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

How is this triggered though? Via pci= non-empty in the guest CFG?

This sounds like it should behave similarly (in terms of when it is
enabled, not necessarily in functionality) to the e820_host boolean,
which is set by default if the pci= list is not empty, or can be
overridden if the host admin anticipates doing hotplug.