Re: [Xen-devel] [libvirt test] 33157: regressions - trouble: blocked/fail/pass/preparing/queued

Jim Fehlig wrote:
> Jim Fehlig wrote:
>
>> Ian Campbell wrote:
>>

>>> I must confess that I thought you already did use libxlu...
>>>

>> No, not directly.  But I will be doing so now.  I should try to revert
>> all this nonsense and use libxlu before it ends up in the next libvirt
>> release.
>>

> Hmm, I don't think that is going to be possible since libxlutil.h has
> never been installed :-(.

That's a bit pessimistic.  I could always add something like the
following hack to libvirt

typedef struct XLU_Config XLU_Config;

extern XLU_Config *xlu_cfg_init(FILE *report,
                                const char *report_filename);

extern int xlu_disk_parse(XLU_Config *cfg,
                          int nspecs,
                          const char *const *specs,
                          libxl_device_disk *disk);

Regards,