Re: [Xen-devel] Nominations for Xen 4.5 stable tree maintainer.

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Nominations for Xen 4.5 stable tree
maintainer."):
> I'm not sure how voting is supposed to proceed with multiple nominations
> (and with the deadline for nominations apparently being the same as for
> voting), but given that Jan has thrown his hat in the ring and has been
> doing a fine job with the previous trees, +1 to Jan continuing as the
> stable tree maintainer.

I have no objection to Jan, who has been doing a good job.  But for
form's sake I don't want to just say "+1" without giving others an
opportunity to (self-)nominate.

If no-one else puts themselves forward by the 14th I will +1 Jan.