[Xen-devel] Nominations for Xen 4.5 stable tree maintainer.

Hello,

Per http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Maintenance_Releases:
"Each stable branch has a maintainer who is nominated/volunteers according to
the Maintainer Election
 process described in the project governance document
[http://www.xenproject.org/governance.html].
 This will resulting in the MAINTAINERS file in the relevant branch being
patched to include the maintainer."

For the past year or so Jan Beulich has been the stable tree maintainer.

Since Xen 4.5 has branched that opens up a new stable tree and we can also
stop maintaining Xen 4.3 stable tree.

The nominations are open - please volunteer yourself. In case nobody
volunteers I can also take the role.

I ask folks to finish voting/nominating by Jan 14th so that when Xen 4.5 comes
out we have an viable stable tree maintainer.

Thank you!