Re: [Xen-devel] arch arm qemu compile erro

From the the arch arm, since the stubdom is not supported now. Does the device to be shared between doms have to be pv front/backend structure.

To run the Linux on Dom0 and DomU. Could the qemu and pv backend run in the Dom0 at the same time? For example: for network, block device, serial console, the pv backend provides the device drive for DomU linux
    while qemu provides all other devices driver for DomU linux.

Regards,
Mao

------ Original Message ------
From: "Ian Campbell" <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mao Mingya" <maomingya928@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 9/12/2014 6:32:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] arch arm qemu compile erro

On Tue, 2014-12-09 at 10:04 +0000, Mao Mingya wrote:
 While I tried to cross compile the qemu for xen with the following
 command:
 "make dist-stubdom CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf-
 XEN_TARGET_ARCH=arm32"

 I got an error complain about the
 " ./extras/mini-os/arch/arm32/arch.mk: No such file or directory " is
 missing.

 My xen source version is on "Xen-4.5.0-rc3"

 Is the build process for xen broken? or some ./configure needed?

stubdoms are not supported on ARM right now.