Re: [Xen-devel] Problems using xl migrate

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014, Wei Liu wrote:

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 08:52:00AM +0000, M A Young wrote:
[...]

And the said patch has been applied (3460eeb3fc2) so we're fine.

However that doesn't fix my crash. I tried with it applied and still saw the
crash. I also tried 4.5-rc1 (without XSM to avoid my other issue) and that
crashed as well.

And the log is still the same? If the crash happens in different
location it might be another bug.

Yes, it is the same crash. Going back to the dprintf command,
                DPRINTF("************** pfn=%lx type=%lx gotcs=%08lx "
                        "actualcs=%08lx\n", pfn, pagebuf->pfn_types[pfn],
                        csum_page(region_base + i * PAGE_SIZE),
                        csum_page(buf));
what does pagebuf->pfn_types[pfn] actually mean and how does it relate to the type= it matches. I suspect it should be something else, eg. pfn_type[pfn] which would give the page type corresponding to pfn.

        Michael Young