Re: [Xen-devel] PCI-passthrough for 32 bit guests and high MMIO addresses

>>> It is wider than 44 bits, so doesn't fit in a 32bit pfn for p2m/m2p
>>> update operations.
>>
>> MMIO regions don't go into these tables.
>
> They do in upstream kernels.

Which still is no reason to make the hypervisor or tools refuse
anything here. A check like the one JÃrgen is asking for should
be added only if something in the public interface prevents this
from working; everything beyond should be dealt with by the
respective kernel.

Jan