Re: [Xen-devel] xl list -l doesn't work for incoming domain

On 11/12/2014 09:40 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-11-12 at 09:36 -0500, Zhigang Wang wrote:
>> Also I want clarify one thing: the @introduceDomain watch is triggered at
>> the same
>> time for xm/xend and xl: when VM fully migrated.
>>
>> The different between xm/xend and xl is: xend will populate destination side
>> VM
>> xenstore entries at the beginning of migration.
>
> Do you mean *before* @introduceDomain has triggered?

Yes, from my test. I didn't check the code logic yet.

I designed a test: set eth0 to low speed:

    $ ethtool -s eth0 speed 10 duplex half

and then migrate the VM. I can see the watch been triggered very late (couple
minutes later after migration).

Thanks,

Zhigang