Re: [Xen-devel] RC today or Monday or something ?

Konrad, last we chatted on IRC, you indicated a desire to delay Test Day to the
13th, which is what I currently have posted in the Wiki. If you want to stay
with the earlier date of the 12th, please let me know so I can adjust the Wiki
and events calendar accordingly.  I will also send out an announcement email as
soon as you verify the date.

Thanks.

>>Ian.

Russ Pavlicek