Re: [Xen-devel] RC today or Monday or something ?

On 07/11/14 11:37, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Russ mentioned that he was expecting us to have a test day next week.
> Is that still on; do you want to cut an RC soon ?  If you let me know
> ASAP we can still do that today, I think.
>
> Ian.

Frankly, tagging an -RC2 before OSStest moves staging into master would
leave almost no delta between RC1 and RC2, and leave all of the pygrub
bugs still open.

My XenServer testing of all of this is currently on c/s 5c8dd034 (the
change to the MAINTAINERs file for hvmloader) and looking fine.

I would suggest waiting, (or force pushing, but I suspect that will be
objected-to).

~Andrew