Re: [Xen-devel] off by 1 in pci_piix3_xen_ide_unplug

> > > Where do qemu patches go?
> > >

> You need to send them to qemu-devel, CC'ing xen-devel and me.

Will do.

The style of the for loop bothers me too...

int i = 0;
for (; i < 4; i++) {

Given that i is only used here, and the start value is a constant, this is more
readable:

int i;
for (i = 0; i < 4; i++) {

Then it is immediately obvious what the bounds of the loop are without having
to look elsewhere for i.

Am I being too pedantic here? If I wanted to propose a change, would that be a
separate patch?

James