[Xen-devel] ASSERT() differences between do_softirq() and process_pending_softirqs()

Keir,

do you recall any particular reason why the assertions there differ?
I.e. isn't it a latent problem to call process_pending_softirqs() with a
lock held? Or is that building on any such lock needing to be acquired
with disabling interrupts (as we don't have ways to disable softirqs
separately)?

Jan