Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (October update). RC1 on 24th

(trimming CC)

> > == Completed ==
>
> > *  ARM - MiniOS (done)
> >    v7 posted
> >   -  Thomas Leonard
>
> This is not done (not all patches were applied). I posted v8 on 3 Oct
> (no responses yet):
>
> http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-10/msg00395.html

Oh, somehow I missed this (I had it in my mind you were on vac I think).

WRT the freeze my thinking is that this isn't yet tied into the toplevel
build so baring any interactions with either the common or x86 specific
mini-os code there would be no downside to committing this even fairly
late in the release cycle. I think whatever happens it would be
considered at best "experimental" for 4.5.