Re: [Xen-devel] Xen ARM and rtds real-time scheduler: local_irq_is_enabled() assert

Hi Leonardo,

Does the latest xen code at the staging branch works on your Cubieboard2? :-)

Thanks,

Meng

Hello Meng,

Meng Xu writes:
> Could you please have a try:Â git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git, staging
> branch and let me know if this problem still exist?
>
> I didn't test it on arm, but I think the difference between ARM and
> Intel x86 should not make much difference in schedulers.
Ok! I will try the staging branch in the next week and I will let you
know (unfortunately I have access to the hardware only at university).

Thank you!
Ciao,
L.